“The recipe for harmony on Earth: 1. A dash of courage to speak from the heart 2. A pinch of compassion for yourself and others and 3. 5 truck loads of broken hearts willing to double in size when mended…..(including yours).” J. Hough
From The Wide Awakening Weekly, March 18, 2015
A dash of courage to speak from the heart
A pinch of compassion,
Tons of broken hearts, doubling in size when mended”
~ Jennifer Hough (Tweetable)
I love the idea of Humanity unbreaking its heart………because I see in my journey that the only way to Heavenly flow is to take off the brakes. The brakes are the protective mechanisms that I created when my heart got broken.
How many times has your heart been broken by a loved one, a sweetie, life, humanity itself acting crazy en masse, politics, environmental stuff and even your neighbour? Here are some of the protective mechanisms expressed in phrases, that I see as we travel the world un-breaking hearts:
– “I’m sorry, I’m not ready for that journey yet.” instead of just leaning in
– or “I really don’t want you to see me that deeply so I’m going to appear very busy with other stuff that I’m going to say is important.” instead of mustering the courage
– or “I would rather do what’s familiar, even though my heart is calling me to what is not.” instead of going on the adventure
– or “What if I find out I’m not that brilliant? I’d rather just stay in the background of life.” instead of engaging life
– or “I’ll settle for a safe relationship, or one that I can control, because the more I’m seen the more it will hurt when it ends.” instead of loving anyhow.
It is when our self protection ends that we can use that energy to generate the courage to have compassion. When the compassion starts for ourselves, it’s possible for others….and so the world changes.
P.S. We can do it! xoxoxoxo
If this resonates for you, maybe it will for your friends, too…
FEEL FREE TO SHARE >
We love to hear your comments! Feel free to write to us below…