Cancellation and Refund Policy
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM, TRIP OR EVENT BY THE WIDE AWAKENING
Dragonfly South, LLC, operating as The Wide Awakening, reserves the right to cancel services, programs, trips and events at any time. Should circumstances arise that result in the cancellation of a service (program, trip or event), registrants will have the option of receiving a refund (less an administrative fee of $100), or transferring the full credits to the same type of service (program, trip or event) at a future date. Refund does not include any additional expenses incurred by the participant, such as airline tickets, accommodation arrangements, or the like. Should circumstances arise beyond TWA’s control (e.g., an act of God) that result in the postponement of a service (program, trip or event), registrants will have the option of transferring the credits to the same type of service (program, trip or event) at a future date. While program cancellations and date changes are rare, unforeseeable circumstance may that arise that warrant such action. For this reason, we strongly recommend participants purchase trip insurance, or other protections, to prevent unreimbursable personal expenses.
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM, TRIP OR EVENT BY CLIENT
DEPOSITS OF THE FIRST MONTHLY INSTALLMENT OF A PROGRAM, EVENT AND/OR TRIP ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, upon the client's request for service by e-mail, order form, or online order.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event that a trip must be canceled by the client due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., death in the family, severe illness), we will allow a credit to be used for a future trip. It is advisable to purchase travel insurance to provide coverage for any unexpected travel cancellations or interruptions, medical emergencies, and/or baggage loss. Credit for trips must be used within 12 months. Trip credit may be applied only to another trip.
- Notice of trip cancellation received more than eight (8) weeks prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the total trip price (excluding the deposit).
- Notice of trip cancellation received more than four (4) weeks prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total trip price (excluding the deposit).
- Notice of trip cancellation received four (4) weeks or less from departure is subject to the forfeiture of 100% of the total trip price.
EVENT AND PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
Event or program participation (other than the first monthly installment) may be used for a future event or program WITHIN 12 MONTHS. Program credit may only be applied to another program.
- Any cancellation DURING an event or program is non-refundable.
- Once a program has already begun, there is no refund for what has already been paid.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who are considered no-shows.
All cancellations must be requested in writing to the TWA Customer Service Manager at DivineOrder@thewideawakening.com. Participants may also speak directly with a TWA Customer Manager by calling 877.867.2293. NO cancellation requests are accepted via voicemail. Approved cancellations will be confirmed by TWA in writing. Only participants with an approved cancellation are entitled to a program credit. All methods of cancellation must be confirmed by TWA in writing.
PRODUCT REFUNDS AND RETURNS
There are no refunds on products such as DVDs, books, or mp3s. If a client inadvertently receives a damaged physical product, they may contact TWA Customer Service for an exchange.
PROGRAM AND PAYMENT COMMITMENT
*** When an order form is submitted, it is the client's agreement to pay for the program at the time of purchase. Payment is not dependent upon the level of participation and completion in any program, accessing available resources, or the level of results.
Where payment is made by installments, all payments must be completed in full, regardless of future actions. If TWA does not receive payment in full within 30 days of the invoice date, a late payment fee of 3% of the payment amount per month (42.58% per annum) is payable.
- Payment is due March 5th for $100.00
- If payment made by April 5th: no late fee payable
- If payment made after April 5th, and up to May 5th: $3.00 late fee, so balance owing is $103.00
- If payment made after May 5, and up to June 5th: $6.00 late fee, so balance owing is $106.00
And so on...
TWA may also:
- Suspend access to all or part of the program until payment of the overdue amount has been made, and
- Take whatever action is necessary to collect the outstanding balance.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM COSTS
The client is responsible for all costs associated with participating in any service (program, trip or event), including any telephone charges, internet connection charges, transportation, meals, and accommodations unless advised otherwise in writing.