Come Work with
The Wide Awakening
Our mission is a deep calling that transcends the idea of a traditional “company.” Our Team works side-by-side assisting people to step out of the rat race and step into the physics of flow, embody their purpose, discover and embody their Super Powers, and apply those to every area of life.
How We Work
We hire people who are self-starters, accountable for their own results, and embody the gift of who they are and what they do. We expect you to be resourceful and empowered to make your own decisions. We ask our independent contractors to let go of the need to be attached to anything and/or to perfectionism. We expect you to lean into your creativity, and have the ability to flow within The Wide Awakening (TWA) infrastructure.
You will need a quiet place to work and focus, a computer, and high-speed internet.
Are You the Person We’re Looking For?
- You are familiar with the Leadership/Self-Development world. Bonus points if you are familiar with the work of The Wide Awakening and Jennifer Hough.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly-shifting environment.
- You must have good time management skills.
- You need to be responsible for yourself, your work, and be an example of what’s possible.
- You must be a self-starter, with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative.
- You must possess excellent organizational and project management skills.
- You are expected to be a great communicator (both verbal and written), so you can collaborate with other Team members in a fun, professional, and efficient manner.
- You possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to “Play with it All”
- You possess a strong desire to contribute to the evolution of humanity and The Wide Awakening’s mission
This is a part-time position expected to take no more than 25 hours per week, with some special exceptions. Your hours are somewhat flexible but must include availability during the work week (Mon-Fri US Eastern time).
Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping businesses that make a difference in the world, and is willing to dive into and experience Jennifer’s work so that they can translate what we are doing into language that is accessible to potential clients.
This position is primarily responsible for four specific areas while being in partnership with every member of our team:
- Marketing Strategy: Including all communication platforms, in partnership with You Tube, Instagram and FB ad managers, with the outside world for the purpose of expanding our reach, and client base
- Client Attraction: Creating an engaging and nurturing process to take our new and current clients on a journey that both makes a difference and has them wanting to share with their friends; creating urgency to join our programs and courses when clients find us through our website
- Content: Managing and guiding our Delivery Strategies (Blog, along with Social Media and YouTube managers) and the assets needed to make engaging content for our clients
- Wide Awakening Weekly Email newsletter: creation of nurture and ‘give’ content and inclusion of events/sales/launch content
- Establish, in co-creation with Project Managers and Social Media Managers, complete end-to-end Marketing strategies for each Program and Offering.
- Work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Utilize data from marketing and campaigns and in conjunction with social media manger to inform changes to strategies and updates in marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Create, refine and implement marketing strategy for Customer Facing Calendar on website.
- Communication with all departments
- Podcast communication and strategy
- Create and refine process driving people to our evergreen courses and AOA.
- Establish a relationship built on trust and results with the TWA team. Work with the team to manage workflow and implementation.
- Negotiate with the executive team and program managers to define and meet due dates.
- Must be able to grasp the 20,000 foot level strategy and then to implement the pieces needed to bring that strategy to life. Will need to be able to direct the team to complete marketing projects
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- In cooperation with our InfusionSoft (Keap) manager, monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Create, manage, implement marketing plans for evergreen courses and online and in-person programs.
- Create, manage, implement marketing plans for all launches
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads into potential clients.
- Build and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar
- Monitor leads for growth, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and in conjunction with social channels managers.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Infusionsoft to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create, edit and update as needed, Inbound Nurture Funnels and Sequences from non-social media entry points.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful online marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola
- Excellent communicator with the ability to enroll, invite and inform.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Google Suite
- Infusionsoft/Keap (recommended not required)
- Teamworks Project Management Program (recommended not required)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Collaborative mindset
- Self Motivated
- Solution Oriented
GOALS / BENCHMARKS
- Meet sales goals as developed in concert with the management team
- Meet lead growth goals as developed in concert with the management team
FOR CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT
CV or resume
Video of less than 3 minutes explaining why you are right for this role.
Position is responsible to all TWA Team members for providing accurate and appropriate editing/proofing of spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, and relevance of material. Understanding of marketing copywriting.
- Timely availability for editing/proofing
- Available through text, email, phone during US Eastern Time
- Knowledge of current TWA preferences in style and language
- Edit material within Teamworks/Google Drive
- Edit material downloaded into Word, using tracking methodology
- Work with Project Managers as requested for review of material
- Edit/proof material for all TWA team members, including review of functional links, dates, congruent material, Landing Page
- Develop and maintain a Style Guide, in cooperation with TWA Team members
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous program participant, preferred but not required
- Demonstrated education/experience in writing/editing/proofing
- Have a good understanding of marketing and copywriting
- Google Suite
- Teamwork Projects
PERSONAL PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
Must be available roughly 5-10 hours a week: This will flex when we are in a launch mode or redesigning webpages. Must be flexible. Expectation of a 24-36-hour turnaround time, with some tasks that requires immediate attention.
Starts at $25 per hour
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
© 2016-2023 DragonFly South Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get Out of Your Own Way™ is a trademark of DragonFly South Inc.
Website Design and Hosting Blue Zoo Creative