COME WORK WITH
THE WIDE AWAKENING
Our mission is a deep calling that transcends the idea of a traditional “company.” Our Team works side-by-side assisting people to step out of the rat race and step into the physics of flow, embody their purpose, discover and embody their Super Powers, and apply those to every area of life.
How We Work
We hire people who are self-starters, accountable for their own results, and embody the gift of who they are and what they do. We expect you to be resourceful and empowered to make your own decisions. We ask our independent contractors to let go of the need to be attached to anything and/or to perfectionism. We expect you to lean into your creativity, and have the ability to flow within The Wide Awakening (TWA) infrastructure.
You will need a quiet place to work and focus, a computer, and high-speed internet.
Are You the Person We’re Looking For?
- You are familiar with the Leadership/Self-Development world. Bonus points if you are familiar with the work of The Wide Awakening and Jennifer Hough.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly-shifting environment.
- You must have good time management skills.
- You need to be responsible for yourself, your work, and be an example of what’s possible.
- You must be a self-starter, with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative.
- You must possess excellent organizational and project management skills.
- You are expected to be a great communicator (both verbal and written), so you can collaborate with other Team members in a fun, professional, and efficient manner.
- You possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to “Play with it All”
- You possess a strong desire to contribute to the evolution of humanity and The Wide Awakening’s mission
Project Manager (part-time)
Hours: Approximately 10 hours per week. More hours will be required up front for training and to learn the systems of TWA. We are looking for set availability each day for communication with the team (11AM-1PM ET) Mon-Fri. There may be some flexibility with the set hours, but all work will need to be done during TWA working hours, which is on US Eastern time.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position oversees all programs that TWA offers, and works with the individual Program Managers to assure that all systems and processes are running smoothly for each program.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that systems and processes are designed and implemented in a way that serves the client fully, and also supports the efficiency and accuracy of the Team. This position acts as both a leader and a manager; able to direct and manage the work of the Team until program completion. The position is the main contact point for the Team, and will need to be resourceful, a clear communicator, proactive, and in alignment with the company’s visions.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses These Characteristics:
- The ability to see the big picture and all its moving parts within the TWA system as it relates to programs and projects, and to be able to communicate the status to the Team
- Very detail oriented. Able to both create and follow systems with attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible to frequent change
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to create lasting personal connections
- Leadership skills; able to direct and manage the work of a Team through to completion
- Management skills, including the ability to track and manage the work of others, offer constructive feedback, and support Team members
- Ability to create and document systems and procedures in order to improve upon both efficiency and work product
- Strong sense of integrity, including follow-through with tasks
- Excellent English and communication skills in reading, writing and speaking
- The ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Is a quick learner and efficient worker
- Has strong sense of independence
- Is kind, friendly, and genuinely enjoys interacting with, and helping, others
- Motivated self-starter and proactive problem solver
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, behaving always in a positive and professional manner
- Has experience working remotely and with virtual teams
- Will need dependable Wi-Fi and personal computer
Education and Experience:
- Proven track record of Project Management experience and/or Business Management preferred
- Prior experience preferred, or the ability to learn Teamwork Project Management Software quickly, and the ability to create systems within the software
- Experience with Keap preferred, but not required
- Experience with Google Workspace (Organization of files in Drive, managing and creating documents, calendar, gmail, etc.)
- Experience with Zoom, including running and scheduling meetings
- Helpful, but not required: Chat GPT, Canva, Retable