Picture Credits – Jeannie Selda
“It’s the time of year for slowing down, creating space and
listening for what is coming up and ready to leave.
Reach out if you need assistance of any kind, ask for help and
unconditional love from others, and from Source.
Give yourself the gift of time and reflection.”
– Jennifer Hough
After listening to the news of a dear friend really struggling at this time of year, and some news I was aware of another colleague who was deeply depressed, it became pretty apparent what I wanted to share with you at this intense time of year.
This time of year can be so beautiful and yet it can also be challenging as there are several coinciding significant events.
1. The Winter Solstice: which is an opportunity to look at our choices, restart, and go within to remember ourselves as we move into the next major phase of the year.
2. A major figure’s birthday: Jeshuah represents compassion and forgiveness in the world, Christ consciousness being about unconditional love.
3. The End of a Yearly Cycle and the Beginning of a New One: These combined focus points allow us access to the love needed to move through just about anything, if we so choose.
At the same time, everything that is incomplete, ready to be transmuted, or unnecessary for the year to come will surely reveal itself.
It’s the time of year for slowing down, creating space and listening for what is coming up. Reach out if you need assistance of any kind, asking for help and unconditional love from others, and from Source. Give yourself the gift of time and reflection.
LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO TAKE SPACE AND TIME
Carrying others, and those ‘should’, ‘must’ and ‘have to’ traditions are choices not necessarily required of you, unless you absolutely love to do them.
Ever wondered why so many choose to leave the planet in the festive season, disproportionately to the rest of the year? Like Twitch, who I adore. Outward appearances literally mean nothing. We have no idea what someone’s life is like; it’s so important to understand that for many people, this is the most challenging time of the year. It affects the very people who helped create the greatest and most challenging evolutions in our own consciousness – our families.
When we don’t take the time to slow down to speed up, have important conversations and move through what is necessary in order to feel complete, we’re left with spiritual dissonance sitting in our bodies, ignored and stored as a rift in the system.
USE THIS TIME OF YEAR TO:
1. Answer the question: What old patterns came up and left this year?
2. Look at patterns that you want to complete around relationships, business and health. Be grateful for clearing the decks.
3. Thank people you love.
4. Have grace for the times you didn’t do your best, and allow yourself clarity on how that can happen the next time.
5. Take lots of walks, breathe, journal and be present to the beauty around you, enjoying the spaciousness required to upgrade ourselves for the year to come.
6. Most of all celebrate those you love, all you find beautiful and yourself for all of your evolutions and courage.
7. Go to our Youtube Page, and listen to this about Thriving in Times of Great Change….it will help. (please like and follow us too!)
Celebrating you, celebrating this journey together. Merry Christmas, Happy Winter Solstice, glorious full moon, Happy Channuka, and warm wishe for all holidays you celebrate.
Here’s to finding true fulfillment and meaning, while being the piece of the puzzle that we were born to be, waking up inspired and living in total flow in 2023.
With all my love,