we all started gingerly opening our hearts again and playing like grown up 3-year-olds?
Let it go…Let it go…
Enough people are waking up now that you no longer have ‘independence’ as the only option…After all, is life about keeping safe anymore, or about flying? Regardless, maybe you’ve already started this journey. ~ J. Hough (Tweetable)
You know spring is a time of rebirth. Easter (regardless of your religious affiliation) also symbolizes rebirth. We are immersed in a quantum field that is providing an exponential opportunity to transcend all the belief systems that have made life hard. Fluidity is being made available on a level that we have not yet experienced, but we know exists!
What’s it going to take to experience this kind of fluidity? …. Read on
1. A willingness to let go of knowing how, when or why things happen.
2. Therefore a willingness to know with every cell that the Universe has you in its arms with every step. In fact, you are made of particles of Creation…..that’s why you feel the call so loudly, lately.
3. A willingness to follow the call of your heart and take your fears very, very, very (did we mention very) lightly, as they are from ego. Has your ego done anything for you lately?
4. Find those willing to go on that vulnerable adventure with you. It is time not to be alone anymore…..so that your mind can’t get a hold of the scary parts of the journey. (I gotta tell you, that is one of the most important aspects of Awakening for me, because I wouldn’t be able to do that without my mentors, teachers, friends and guides.)
5. Finally and most importantly, a total willingness to let go of the paradigms, precepts and ideas that have kept us analyzing, struggling and immersed in fixing our brokenness, so that we can create space for evolving our way of relating to life—a way of relating that is “non-belief” based, outside of old paradigms, leading the pack, and done with total self-examination and an Awakening remembrance of who we are……….by embodying the new way experimentally rather than by thinking, learning and contemplating it.
Hey, you can go kicking and screaming, or you can just go. Nobody said it would be easy…….but, for sure, it is your natural state to dance in total fluidity with life.
– – – – – – – P.S. We are here to assist.
If this resonates for you, maybe it will for your friends, too…
‘Got a juicy comment? Love to hear it! Leave comments below.