Cancellation and Refund Policy
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM, TRIP OR EVENT BY THE WIDE AWAKENING
Dragonfly South, LLC operating as The Wide Awakening reserves the right to cancel services, programs, trips and events at any time. Should circumstances arise that result in the cancellation or postponement of a service, program, trip or event, registrants will have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring the credits to the same type of service, (program, trip or event) at a future date. Refund does not include any additional expenses incurred by the participant such as airline tickets, accommodation arrangements or the like.
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM, TRIP OR EVENT BY CLIENT
DEPOSITS OF THE FIRST MONTHLY INSTALLMENT OF A PROGRAM, EVENT AND/OR TRIP ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, upon the client's request for service by e-mail, order form or online order.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event that a trip must be cancelled by the client due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. death in the family, severe illness), we will allow a credit to be used for a future trip. It is advisable to purchase travel insurance to provide coverage for any unexpected travel cancellations or interruptions. medical emergencies and/or baggage loss. Credit for trips must be used within 12 months. Trip credit may only be applied to another trip.
- Notice of trip cancellation received more than 8 weeks prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the total trip price (excluding the deposit).
- Notice of trip cancellation received more than 4 weeks prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total trip price (excluding the deposit).
- Notice of trip cancellation received 4 weeks or less from departure is subject to the forfeiture of 100% of the total trip price.
EVENT AND PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
Event or program participation (other than the first monthly installment) may be used for a future event or program WITHIN 12 MONTHS. Program credit may only be applied to another program.
- Any cancellation DURING an event or program is non-refundable.
- Once a program has already begun, there is no refund for what has already been paid.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who are considered no-shows.
- All cancellations must be requested via telephone (not voice mail) to 877.867.2293.
- Email confirmation can be sent to [email protected]
- All methods of cancellation must be confirmed by TWA in writing.
PRODUCT REFUNDS AND RETURNS
There are no refunds on products such as: DVD’s, books and mp3’s, and may only be exchanged with the same product if there is something wrong.
PROGRAM AND PAYMENT COMMITMENT
*** When an order form is submitted, it is the client's agreement to pay for the program at the time of purchase. Payment is not dependent upon the level of participation and completion in any program, accessing available resources or the level of results.
Where payment is made by way of installments, all payments must be completed in full, regardless of future actions. If TWA does not receive payment in full within 30 days of the invoice date, a late payment fee of 3% of the payment amount per month (42.58% per annum) is payable.
- Payment is due March 5th for $100.00
- If payment made by April 5th - no late fee payable
- If payment made after April 5th up to May 5th - $3.00 late fee, so balance owing is $103.00
- If payment made after May 5 up to June 5th - $6.00 late fee, so balance owing is $106.00
And so on...
TWA may also:
- Suspend access to all or part of the program until payment of the overdue amount has been made;
- Take whatever action is necessary to collect the outstanding balance.
Client is responsible for all costs associated with participating in any service, program, trip or event, including any telephone charges, internet connection charges, transport and accommodations unless advised otherwise in writing.